Newest Blog Posts
My Featured Posts
How to Start a Bullet Journal?
You will need a bullet journal and a pen.
- Choose a notebook: Select a notebook that you like and that will be easy for you to carry around with you.
- Create an index: At the beginning of the notebook, create an index where you can organize and keep track of your pages.
- Set up a key: Create a key that you will use to mark important events, tasks, and notes.
- Create a future log: Set up a future log where you can plan out your future events and appointments.
- Create monthly spreads: Each month, create a new spread where you can organize your tasks, events, and notes for that month.
- Create daily spreads: Each day, create a new spread where you can record your daily tasks, events, and notes.
Note: These are the basic steps to start a bullet journal. You can customize it as per your requirements and preferences. Also, you can refer various bullet journaling tutorials for more detailed information.
Do you prefer a digital journal? Learn more on how to start a blog.