After spending many years of my life pursuing a profitable career in the WordPress niche, once I was financially independent, I decided to start a more personal blog, where I would cover topics that are dear to my heart.
I wanted a place online, where I would be able to share my expertise in WordPress, search engines optimization, copywriting, social marketing and blogging as well as a bit of personal development here and there. While these are very broad topics and each of these subjects could do well on a separate domain, I felt that it’s going to be a personal ramblings blog, and never hoped or aspired to gather a broad audience. However, loreleiweb.com blog quickly became popular and brought me enormous satisfaction, because of all my other online businesses, this is the only place where I genuinely love giving my energy to.
Regarding little personal facts about me, I also enjoy hoarding stationary, bullet journaling, personal development, positive mindset books, slowing down and minimalism. I love it when it rains – the sound, the smell, the feel… I love the smell of white musk, and my biggest passion is still WordPress.
5 Random facts, as often requested on Twitter:
- Favourite flower and color: Lilac
- Favourite movies: The Ninth Gate, Prestige, Bitter Moon, Fracture, Social Network, Ghost Writer, The Italian Job, Elle (2016), Solace, Eyes Wide Shut. Other artistic movies, I’d recommend: The Girl on the Train, Nocturnal Animals, I Origins, Basic Instinct 2, In Time, The Bank Job, The Hidden Face (2011).
- Favourite perfumes: Dolce & Gabbana L’Eau the One, Versace L’Homme, Jean Paul Gaultier La Male.
- Favourite book: The Master Key System by Charles Haanel (the only book you will ever need to read and understand).
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Netanya Academic College.